Study Boulangerie at Le Cordon Bleu Paris
Le Cordon Bleu Paris Boulangerie Diploma
Learn to master the main craft and modern methods used in boulangerie
with Chef Instructor Olivier Boudot.
This diploma offers future professionals and entrepreneurs comprehensive training in the essential techniques for the preparation of bread as well as new developments in the baking field.
This program will give students all the necessary skills to work in a traditional boulangerie or in a production business in France or abroad.
During the program students:
- Acquire the principle techniques used in artisanal boulangerie
- Learn the production process and how to work in a team
- Acquire a repertoire of traditional and modern boulangerie recipes
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Anyone looking to acquire the essential theoretical and practical knowledge in boulangerie
- For professionals looking for a career change
- Anyone looking to work in the boulangerie profession as an artisan or employee within a breadbaking company
The training is based on hands-on practical courses. Theory classes, lectures, and visits to places related to the boulangerie sector are included in the program.
This Diploma is composed of two levels, Basic and Advanced, and a 2-month mandatory internship. During this program, students have 280 hours of class, including: theoretical classes, practical classes, visits and conferences.
The classes are given in French and translated into English